Baby can sort and stack the rings, then bat at the base to watch it rock back and forth. Bright colours, shiny reflections and swirling beads stimulate baby's senses and add to the fun!
• Bright colors, shiny reflections and swirling beads stimulate visual development (Colors May Vary)
• Placing rings on post strengthens eye-hand coordination
• Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings
• Hands-on activities strengthen baby's sense of touch
• Enhances gross motor skills as baby bats and rocks the toy
Recommended for ages 6 to 36 months.