Thomas and Friends - Hiro (Wooden Railway Edition)
Hiro was the first steam engine to arrive on Sodor and was originally known as the "Master of the Railway." Hiro can connect to other Wooden Railway engines and vehicles with magnet connectors. Perfect for Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway train sets! Requires 1 AA battery.
• Hiro is made of real wood
• Easy-to-use magnet connects to other engines
• Works great with any Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway set
• Realistic engine details and styling
• Expand your world of Thomas and Friends and create your very own Thomas adventures
Recommended for ages 2 years and up.